Spay or neuter surgery provides benefits for you, your pet and your community.
BEHAVIOR: Reduces roaming, aggression, spraying and marking.
HEALTH: Reduces the risk of cancer, increases lifespan.
COMMUNITY: Decreases pet overpopulation!
SURGERY PRICES & ADD-ONS
Up to 20 lbs: $90
81-100 lbs: $220
21-40 lbs: $120
100+ lbs: $240
41-60 lbs: $140
61-80 lbs: $180
In Heat: +$15-$60
(Note: Brachycephalic dog breeds +$15 for spay/neuter.)
Up to 20 lbs: $80
81-100 lbs: $190
21-40 lbs: $100
100+ lbs: $220
41-60 lbs: $120
61-80 lbs: $160
In Heat: +$15
Toenail Trim w/surgery: $15
Heartworm Test (dogs): $20
FeLV/FIV Test (cats): $25
Less than 30 lbs: $15
30 lbs. and over: $30
Flea/Tick Control: $14
Preoperative Lab Work: $92
IV Cath/Fluid Therapy: $40
Postoperative Pain Control: $20
E-Collar: Price Varies
Before scheduling an appointment, please review our Spay/Neuter Clinic Requirements below.
- All spay/neuter surgeries require a non-refundable deposit of $30 for cats & $50 for dogs, which is applied to surgery cost.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must contact Spay/Neuter Services at least three business days prior to your appointment in order to not lose your deposit. If you no-show your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Dogs/cats must be between 10 weeks & 5 years old.
- Dogs/cats must be current on rabies vaccine & provide documentation at time of check-in. Rabies vaccine may be added for an additional fee.
- All cats must come in separate secure carriers and dogs must be on a leash.
- Animals that have an appointment must be dropped off between 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. NO late arrivals will be taken!
- All animal pick ups are between 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: There is a fee for late pick ups!
- For the safety of our staff, if your pet is too aggressive for us to handle, we will not be able to provide spay/neuter services.