These animals are in need of immediate transfer to a 501(c)3 Pet Placement Organization. This page is dedicated exclusively to those animals in need of transfer to a Pet Placement Organization. The animals posted here are also still available for adoption, unless otherwise specified.
List of current Pet Placement Organizations* partnered with the SPCA:
- 3R Rescue, Inc.
- Aberdeen Scottish Terrier Rescue
- A Passion for Paws Rescue
- American Black & Tan Coonhound Rescue
- Angel Dogs
- Bassett Hound Rescue of Southern California Inc.
- Beagles and Buddies
- Big Dog Rescue, Inc.
- Border Collies in Need
- Bull Terrier Rescue Inc.
- California Animal Rescue
- California GSP Rescue
- Cavalier Rescue USA
- Central Coast Pug Rescue
- Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills
- Chows Plus
- Copper’s Dream Rescue
- Doberman Pinscher Rescue
- Dogs for the Deaf
- East Bay Animal Rescue & Refuge
- Elder Paws Rescue
- El Dorado County Animal Services
- Feral Paws Rescue Group
- Forgiven Dog Rescue
- Fresno Turtle & Tortoise Association
- Gabby’s Animal Rescue
- Gentle Giants Rescue
- German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California
- Great Pyrenees Rescue of Northern California
- Greyhound Adoption Center
- Heart to Heart Small Dog Rescue Inc.
- Hopalong Animal Rescue
- Imagine Peace for Pups
- Island of Misfit Paws
- Janeen’s Catahoula Leopard Dog Rescue
- K9BFF, Inc.
- Kings SPCA
- Layla’s Animal Cause
- Lone Oak Rescue Inc.
- Marin Humane Society
- Mending Fences
- Mighty Mutts Rescue
- Milo Foundation
- Must Luv Boxers Rescue
- National Disaster Search Dog Foundation
- New Beginnings for Animals
- New Rattitude Inc.
- Newfoundland Health and Rescue
- No Boundaries Animal Rescue, Inc
- No Stray Left Behind
- NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc.
- NorCal Boxer Rescue
- Norcal Cocker Rescue
- NorCal Collie Rescue
- NorCal German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue, Inc.
- Norcal Golden Retriever Rescue
- NORSLED Northern California Sled Dog Rescue
- Northern California Animal Rescue Friends
- Northern California Sheltie Rescue
- Northern California Weimaraner Rescue
- Nuts N Bolts Animal Advocates
- Old English Sheepdog Rescue of So. CA, Inc.
- Pits R Us All Breed Rescue And Adoptions
- Poke-A-Dots Dalmatians and Friends
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue
- Rocket Dog Rescue
- Russell Rescue CA
- Sacramento Independent Animal Rescuers
- San Francisco SPCA
- Santa Cruz SPCA
- Second Chance Cocker Rescue, Inc
- Second Wind Rescue, Inc.
- Sequoia Humane Society
- Shetland Sheepdog Companions of Northern California Rescue Inc
- Siberian Husky Rescue/Referral of CA
- South Bay Purebred Rescue
- Southern California Bulldog Rescue
- Southern California Dachshund Relief, Inc.
- Southern Oregon Humane Society
- Sunny Saints St. Bernard Rescue
- Tails of Gray
- The Heart of Rescue
- Underdog Animal Rescue
- Valley Animal Center
- Valley Animal Haven
- Vizsla Club of Northern CA
- West Coast Boxer Rescue
- West Coast Ferrets
- Wheels 4 Paws 4 Ever Homes Inc.
- Whiskers Tails and Ferals
- Wonder Dog Rescue
- Woods Humane Society
*Some of our Pet Placement Organizations may choose not to be listed here and we respect their wishes, however, they still partner with us.
Central California SPCA
103 S. Hughes Ave
Fresno, CA 93706
Pet Placement Organizations
CCSPCA has made great strides in giving animals second chances with the wonderful help of rescue organizations.
All rescue groups must have on file with the Central California SPCA (CCSPCA) the documents listed below. We ask that you please review, sign, and return these documents to the CCSPCA Adoptions Department.
The documents are as follows:
- CCSPCA Pet Placement Organization Agreement
- Current copy of your organization’s Internal Revenue Letter of Determination (IRS 501-c3 document)
- Completed Pet Placement Organization Application listing representatives of your organization authorized to choose and/or accept animals on behalf of your organization. Please be sure to include full names, phone numbers, and emails for all representatives.
- A complete list of animals and their breeds that you are interested in transferring to your organization.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone if you have any questions.
Thank you for what you do on behalf of these animals and we look forward to hearing from you!.