CCSPCA PRIVATE REHOMING ASSISTANCE
Making the decision to rehome your pet is never easy. We understand life happens, issues arise, and living situations change — which is why we’re here to make the rehoming process an easy and loving one. When your circumstances change, rehoming is the mature, loving, and humane way to take care of your pet. The CCSPCA pet rehoming process is complimentary service to pet owners in the Central Valley area and keeps vital information private while getting your furry friend into a new forever home.
HOW PET REHOMING WORKS WITH CCSPCA
The animals featured on this page are being rehomed by pet owners in the Central Valley who live specifically in Fresno County and the surrounding counties of Kings, Madera, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, and Tulare. These animals are not in the care of CCSPCA, so all arrangements to meet/adopt must be made between potential adopters and the pet owner. We do not rehome stray or found animals. Note: Central California SPCA is not responsible for the pets on this page. Potential adopters are responsible for communicating with pet owners, especially when acquiring veterinary records and/or other necessary information.
CREATE A PET PROFILE
Create your pet’s profile and begin reviewing potential forever homes as applications come in.
You’ll communicate and meet with potential adopters in an agreed upon safe place.
Both parties should sign a contract to finalize the adoption process and get your pet into their new home.
SUBMIT YOUR PET
By filling out this form, I understand and agree to the following:
1. I am adding my pet to the Central California SPCA (CCSPCA) rehoming page.
2. This online listing is a complimentary service provided by CCSPCA. All listings will be reviewed and posted within 72 hours.
3. I will update CCSPCA if my animal is rehomed or if my circumstances change.
4. Posts will remain on this page for 60 days once approved.
5. I accept responsibility for updating CCSPCA on the status of my listing.
6. I understand that my contact information (including email and phone number) will be public on this listing.