Hip Snip Hooray
Low Cost High Volume Spay/Neuter Program
CAT NEUTER $29
CAT SPAY $45
DOG NEUTER (2-15 lbs.) $52
DOG NEUTER (16-50 lbs.) $65
DOG NEUTER (51-80 lbs.) $83
DOG NEUTER (81+ lbs.) $103
DOG SPAY (2-15 lbs.) $67
DOG SPAY (16-50 lbs.) $83
DOG SPAY (51-80 lbs.) $103
DOG SPAY (81+ lbs.) $134
Call 559.237.1125 to schedule an appointment for Hip Snip Hooray.
Cats and Dogs must be 6 months of age or older to qualify for Hip Snip Hooray
Must be healthy, no sneezing, diarrhea, coughing or any other illness.
Please have current up to date animal information when making the appointment with the Hospital Staff.
And in case you’re wondering if you should get your pet fixed or perhaps persuade the neighbor next door whose pet keeps having litter after litter, here are a few good reasons to spay and neuter:
- Spaying & neutering helps prevent euthanizing adoptable shelter cats and dogs.
- You can reduce the number of strays by spaying and neutering your pets.
- Even though you are responsible, your pet may accidentally get out of your house, breed with other animals and produce strays. Strays can become a danger to the community, by spreading disease, biting people or fighting with other animals.
- Over its lifetime, your cat or dog can have many babies. A female animal that is not fixed can have over 100 babies and male animals can literally father thousands. Every one of us needs to spay or neuter our pets to help reduce the number of unwanted pets.
- Spaying and neutering makes life easier around your home. Female pets won’t go into heat, so there’s no howling or need for messy diapers.
- According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, spaying and neutering could help your pet live a longer and healthier life. Spaying and neutering pets can prevent cancer and other life threatening illnesses such as prostate disease.
- Spaying or neutering your pet early on can save you a lot of money down the road. You won’t have to care for unwanted litters and you will spend less money providing medical treatment for your pets since spayed or neutered pets also have fewer health problems.
- Spaying and neutering can improve the behavior of your pet. It calms them down and makes them less likely to roam. Spayed and neutered pets are less likely to bite and fight, and are also less likely to make your house messy with spraying.
- Getting your pet spayed or neutered is now easier and more affordable. Call us now at 559.237.1125 and ask about our low cost Hip Snip Hooray program!