BE A LIFE SAVER!
Whoever said “good friends are hard to come by” didn’t come looking for one at the CCSPCA!
Our adoption center has a large selection of puppies and dogs ranging in ages to choose from – many of them pure breeds. Let us assist you in finding your new best friend!
103 S. Hughes Ave. Fresno, CA 93706
We are open 7 days a week, from 10am – 4pm
ext 116 or 119
You can also find our mobile adoption unit around Fresno. Visit our mobile unit adoption page to find out where we will be this month!
ALL DOG ADOPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Adoption fee
- Spay or neuter
- DHPP vaccination
- Bordetella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination (or a voucher if under 4 months of age)
- One routine deworming
- Microchip (free registration with email address)
- One complimentary application of a flea/tick control
- A complimentary exam at one of our participating veterinary clinics
ADDITIONAL PRE-ADOPTION SERVICES:
- Additional DHPP vaccination (when applicable)
- Heartworm testing
- Capstar (kills fleas within 60 minutes so you don’t take them home)
- Dental care (when applicable)
- Additional applications of a flea/tick control
- Additional dose of a broad spectrum dewormer
- Additional doses of heartworm preventative (available only if a heartworm test is purchased at the time of adoption)
AVAILABLE DOGS FOR ADOPTION
(Please click on the photo to view the pet.)
- Animal ID 52098239
- Animal ID Chihuahua, Short Coat / Mix
- Species Dog
- Age 2 years
- Gender Male
- Size Small
- Color Tan
- Spayed / Neutered✖
- Declawed No
- Housetrained Unknown
- Location Stray Kennels- Males
- Sub Location 34
- Stage Available
- Site Central Ca SPCA
- Added On 02/20/2023
- Description/Contact Information: Array
- ReasonForSurrenderLost Our Home
- Click Here To Start Adoption Application Process
Adopt and Protect this pet with the 24PetWatch Gift of Pet Insurance. Visit us at www.24PetWatch.com or call 1-877-291-1524.
Make sure they can always find their way home with 24PetWatch lost pet recovery services. For more information visit www.24PetWatch.com or call 1-866-597-2424.