Central California SPCA (CCSPCA)/Fresno County Humane Society is a private nonprofit organization that serves the Fresno County area. We do not receive any city, county, state, or federal funding and are not affiliated with any other “SPCA” or humane society. There is no national SPCA, parent organization, or umbrella group that provides financial support. Each SPCA and Humane Society is a completely unrelated organization.
Most of the funds necessary to operate our organization are raised through individual donations/bequests, corporations, foundations, adoption fees, and special events. CCSPCA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our employer identification number (tax ID) is 94-1207695.
IRS 990 Forms
Audited Financial Statements
- 2021/2022 Audited Financial Report
- 2020/2021 Audited Financial Report
- 2019/2020 Audited Financial Report
- 2017/2018 & 2018/2019 Audited Financial Reports
Annual Impact Reports
- 2021/2022 Annual Impact Report
- 2020/2021 Annual Impact Report
- 2019/2020 Annual Impact Report
- 2018/2019 Annual Impact Report
- Articles of Incorporation (Current)
- Articles of Incorporation (1895)
- CCSPCA is proud to be a Candid/Guide Star Platinum organization. Learn more here about how CCSPCA puts your donations to work.